BMW’s don’t just go fast in a straight line; they are pretty good on the twisty stuff too, so we’ve got a tight handling circuit for you to test your skills on. Forget horsepower and cc’s… serious arm work will be required on the steering wheel to get the best time, you might even find a bit of handbrake will get you around the very tightest corners quickest, and you’ll be lucky to get out of second gear. Hectic driving skills ahead!
The best news is it’s completely FREE to enter. All you need to do is show your driving licence and fill in the sign-on form. There is a cool trophy up for grabs, which will be presented to the day's quickest runner.
Trophies for the quickest run of the day.
Signing On Procedure
- Walk over to the handling circuit signing on at the start of the course.
- Fill in the disclaimer form, present your driving licence.
- You may now move your vehicle over to the handling circuit fire-up road.
Rules & Regulations
- The handling circuit is ONLY for road legal cars. No slick tyres etc.
- Seatbelt is mandatory
- No Passengers allowed.
- A 5 second penalty will be added if you hit ANY part of the circuit. 3 penalties and the run is VOID
- Any failure to comply with the instructions of marshals will result in your immediate removal from site.